UScellular Offering Motorola Razr Preorders on Oct. 12
CHICAGO (Oct. 10, 2023) – UScellular will open preorders for the new motorola razr on Oct. 12. Customers can preorder online at uscellular.com or in stores, and the phone will be available for purchase on Oct. 19.
For a limited time, new UScellular customers and those adding a line can get the motorola razr for free1. Prepaid customers and upgrade-eligible customers can get it for $299.99.
UScellular is offering the razr in Sage Green with a vegan leather finish, and key features include:
- Iconic foldable design. Flip the script with a pocket-friendly flip design.
- Capture like never before: With Flex View you can stand your razr on its own at multiple angles, giving you new ways to interact, capture, and create.
- Full Day and Night on a Single Charge2: Go a full day and night on a single charge, and fuel up fast with 30W TurboPower™ + 5W wireless charging support.
- All your essentials at a glance: View notifications, check the weather, snap a selfie, and more on the 1.5” external display, all without having to flip open your phone.
- Immersive entertainment: Flip open the phone to reveal an ultra-smooth, incredibly vivid 6.9" pOLED screen, combined with Dolby Atmos® and Spatial Sound.
- Versatile high-res cameras: Snap brilliant photos and selfies in any light with a 64MP external camera and OIS – or a 32MP internal camera with Quad Pixel technology.
- Powerful Snapdragon® 7 Gen 1 processor: Experience next-generation gaming, entertainment, and connectivity.
For more news and information about UScellular, please go to newsroom.uscellular.com.
1New line required. Requires smartphone purchase via 36-month installment contract, eligible postpaid service plan, and paperless billing. Paid via 36 monthly bill credits. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply.
2All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed-use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.