UScellular Offering $830 Off ‘All-Pro’ Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro Starting Oct. 4
CHICAGO (October 4, 2023) – UScellular is now offering preorders for the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, the latest all-pro phones engineered by Google. Customers can order the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro online at uscellular.com or at a UScellular retail store.
What colors and sizes are available at UScellular?
- The Google Pixel 8 will be available in Obsidian with 128 and 256 GB of storage. The Pixel 8 is also available in Rose and Hazel with 128 GB of storage.
- The Google Pixel 8 Pro will be available in Obsidian with 128 and 256 GB of storage. The Pixel 8 Pro is also available in Porcelain and Bay with 128 GB of storage.
What are the available deals?
- For a limited time, new and current upgrade eligible UScellular customers on select unlimited plans can get up to $830 off the Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro.1
- Customers who preorder the Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro will receive three months of YouTube Premium for free.2
What are the cool features?
- Updated camera system – Compared to earlier Pixel Pro phones, the Google Pixel 8 Pro features its best zoom ever with a 50MP wide, 48MP ultrawide, 48MP telephoto and 10.5MP front camera.
- All-day battery – The Google Pixel 8 Pro’s Adaptive Battery allows the device to be used for more than 24 hours.3 When Extreme Battery Saver is activated, the phone can last up to 72 hours and charges faster than ever.4
- Processing power – The Google Pixel 8 Pro boasts the Google Tensor G3 and Titan M2 security chip, making it faster, more efficient, and offering a more secure experience while also bringing Google AI for cutting-edge photo and video features and smarter ways to help the user.
- Dynamic display – The immersive and brilliant 6.7-inch display of the Pixel 8 Pro makes everything on-screen sharp and vibrant.5 The display also has a refresh rate that intelligently adjusts up to 120Hz for a responsive performance.
- Beauty and strength – With a IP68 protection and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2.1 screen, the Google Pixel 8 Pro can handle slips, spills and dust that naturally gathers from everyday use.6 Coming in a variety of elegant colors, the Pixel 8 Pro also has a polished aluminum frame and smooth matte back glass, making it the most refined Pixel design yet.
When will they be available for purchase?
- The Google Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro will be available for preorder on October 4 and in stores on October 12.
What else do I need to know?
- UScellular has price protected all of its plans, guaranteeing to not raise a customer’s rate plan price through at least the end of 2024.
For more news and information about UScellular, go to newsroom.uscellular.com.
1 Requires credit approval. Purchase a smartphone with an MSRP of up to $830 on Unlimited Evolved Even Better Plan, trade-in a device => $50 and receive a credit equal to the MSRP divided into 36 equal monthly bill credits. Additional terms apply. See uscellular.com/terms for details including obligations to serve Kansas customers.
2 The YouTube Premium trial offer is available to eligible users with the purchase and activation of Pixel 8 or Pixel 8 Pro. The YouTube Premium offers expire December 15, 2024 at 11:59pm PT. Valid form of payment required at sign-up, but you will not be charged until the respective trial period expires. Cancel anytime. Content and features may change. See youtube.com/premium/restrictions for full terms.
3 For “over 24 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For “Up to 72 hours”: Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
4 Compared to earlier Pixel phones. Fast wired charging rates (up to 27W on Pixel 8 and up to 30W on Pixel 8 Pro) are based upon use of the Google 30W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately.
5 When measured diagonally as a rectangle, screen is 6.7 inches. Actual viewable area is less. Dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
6 Designed to comply with dust and water protection rating IP68 under IEC standard 60529 when each device leaves the factory but the device is not water or dust proof. The accessories are not water or dust resistant. Water resistance and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and will diminish or be lost over time due to normal wear and tear, device repair, disassembly or damage. Phone is not drop/tumble proof and dropping your device may result in loss of water/dust resistance. Damage from drops, tumbles, and other external forces are not covered under warranty. Liquid damage voids the warranty. See g.co/pixel/water for detail
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.