UScellular Launching the Samsung Tab S9 FE, Buds FE and Galaxy S23 FE
CHICAGO (Oct. 3, 2023) – UScellular is launching the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Tab S9 FE, Galaxy Buds FE in stores and online at uscellular.com this month. The Tab S9 FE and Buds FE will be available on Oct. 5, and the Galaxy S23 FE will be available on Oct. 26. These latest Samsung devices have the features you love at a value you’ll love just as much.
Key features of the Galaxy S23 FE:
- High-quality camera with AI: With Super HDR, it’s easy to capture the details that make your shots incredibly lifelike. Snap multiple shots, edit content and create incredible photos and videos in a flash with an AI-powered editing tool.
- Premium processor and display: With the premium processing power you expect from Samsung Galaxy and a 6.4-inch1 durable screen, you can do more of what you love from the palm of your hand.
Key features of the Galaxy Tab S9 FE:
- Power and Performance: With the latest Exynos processor, Galaxy Tab S9 FE has plenty of power to get things done.
- S Pen: There’s virtually no limit to what you can do with S Pen. Write notes by hand. Draw a comic strip. Mark up a document. S Pen features a responsive design that feels like you’re writing on actual paper, so nothing gets in your way when your imagination is flowing.
Key features of the Galaxy Buds FE:
- Comfort and Secure Fit: Listen in comfort throughout your day with three different sizes of ear tips and two different sizes for wingtips that keep your Buds securely in place.
- Premium Sound Quality: Galaxy Buds FE feature Active Noise Cancellation to help minimize the distracting sounds in your environment.
For the latest UScellular offers on these devices and more, go to uscellular.com/deals.
For more news and information about UScellular, please go to newsroom.uscellular.com.
1Display measurements are diagonal. Actual viewable area is less due to rounded corners and camera hole.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.