Get the Gift of Connection at UScellular this Holiday Season
CHICAGO (Nov. 9, 2023) – The holiday shopping season is quickly approaching and if your loved ones’ wish lists are filled with tech products, you are certainly not alone. A recent Mastercard study found that electronic spending is predicted to see a 6% YOY increase from 2022. UScellular has kicked off its deals early, making it easy to get the gift of connection for everyone on your list this holiday season.
Limited time deals include:
- Connect better this holiday season with a free phone from UScellular. Starting today, new and upgrade-eligible current customers can get any phone, any color, any size from any brand for free1, including the latest from Apple, Samsung and Google.
- Just in time for Black Friday, new customers who switch to UScellular and purchase an Unlimited Even Better plan from Nov. 24 - Nov. 27 will receive $200 off an iPhone SE3.
- Is a new iPad on your loved one’s list? Starting today, new and upgrade-eligible current customers can get up to $300 off any new iPad when they choose an unlimited data tablet plan.2
- Customers looking for Home Internet can get it for $30 per month after a $20 discount when bundled with a mobile line. Starting Nov. 16, UScellular is also offering up to $350 off Home Internet equipment.3
- From Nov. 24 – Nov. 27, all connected wearables are 50% off for new and current customers with a connected wearable plan.4
UScellular also offers the latest tech gadgets and accessories and has a convenient holiday gift guide.
From affordable protective phone cases, mobile Bluetooth speakers or the latest smart watches, UScellular offers something that the whole family will be able to enjoy. To see all the holiday sales at UScellular, go to uscellular.com or visit a store.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.
1Requires smartphone purchase via 36-month installment contract, postpaid service plan, and paperless billing. Paid via 36 monthly bill credits. Credit varies. Trade-in may be required. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply.
2Requires iPad purchase via 36-month installment contract, Unlimited tablet plan and paperless billing. Credit of up to $300 divided into 36 monthly bill credits. Credit varies based on device purchased. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply.
3Requires UScellular mobile plan, qualifying Home Internet plan and equipment purchase via 36-month installment contract with paperless billing and autopay. Discounts paid via monthly bill credits for 24 months. Offer varies by location. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply.
4Requires credit approval and Accessories Installment Pricing. Purchase a Connected Wearable with MSRP equal to or less than $479.99 and receive 12 monthly credits equivalent to 1/2 off the MSRP value of the Connected Wearable. Purchase a Connected Wearable with MSRP equal to or exceeding $499.99 and receive 12 monthly credits of $20.84. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply.