UScellular’s Best Tech Gifts for Mom this Mother’s Day
If getting the perfect gift for mom is on your list of things to do this Mother’s Day, you’re certainly not alone. According to a National Retail Federation survey, Mother’s Day spending reached an all-time high in 2022, with an average of $245 spent per person1. As Mother’s Day shopping continues to be popular, UScellular is here to help with your gift-giving ideas.
This Mother’s Day, UScellular has a great lineup of gifts for mom, but the company is also encouraging everyone to give their mom the gift of time together with loved ones. Through the “Let’s Find US” initiative, everyone is invited to take a break from their device and connect with each other, something that mom is sure to appreciate in addition to some new tech.
From protective phone cases to wearable devices, there’s something at UScellular for every Mom this Mother’s Day.
- Stylize mom’s smartphone with the Karat Marble Case. It has a semi-opaque design that lets the natural beauty of her device shine through. Alternatively, you can opt for a sleek and secure case that can protect mom’s phone while carrying her important cards with the PopSockets PopWallet.
- Mom will love the Case-Mate Magnetic Ring Stand, which snaps directly onto any MagSafe compatible case while featuring a simple design to grip or stand her device to watch videos, take selfies, text and more.
- Give mom peace of mind with the Gadget Guard Privacy GuardPlus, which offers layered impact protection, unparalleled touch responsiveness and is designed for both curved and flat device screens.
Charging and Audio
- Does mom seem to always need to charge her phone? The Belkin Boost Charge Pro 3 in 1 is an ultra-convenient wireless charging stand that delivers the fastest charging experience while adding a touch of style to any living room or office
- You can’t go wrong by getting mom the latest Apple AirPods and Samsung Galaxy Buds that provide high-quality sound and Bluetooth connectivity. From May 1 to 14, UScellular is offering $50 off the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live when purchasing online.
For more news and information about UScellular, go to newsroom.uscellular.com.
1 NRF's Annual 2022 Mother's Day Spending Survey, conducted by Prosper Insights & Analytics
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.