U.S. Cellular Launching Samsung Galaxy S10 Presale On February 21 With 50 Percent Off Deals For New And Current Customers (2019)
CHICAGO (Feb. 20, 2019)
U.S. Cellular, the only wireless carrier that pays you back for data you don't use, is kicking off its presale for the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e on Feb. 21 with 50 percent off deals for everyone. New U.S. Cellular customers on any Total Plan and current upgrade-eligible customers on an Unlimited Plus Plan can get 50 percent off of the Galaxy S10e, or they can put that amount towards the purchase of a Galaxy S10 or S10+.1
U.S. Cellular will offer the three Galaxy S10 smartphones in Prism Black, Prism White, Prism Blue and Flamingo Pink, and the Galaxy S10+ will also be available in new, premium Ceramic models: Ceramic Black and Ceramic White. They will all be available for purchase in store and online on March 8. Anyone who pre-orders Galaxy S10 or S10+ from U.S. Cellular between Feb. 21 and March 7 can receive free Samsung Galaxy Buds ($129.99 value) via the Shop Samsung App. This promotion will last for a limited time only, while supplies last, and consumers can visit http://promos.samsung.com/terms for more information.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is an ultra-powerful and intelligent phone with a variety of new features that truly demonstrate the next generation of Galaxy. They include:
- World's First Dynamic AMOLED Display: As the first HDR10+-certified smartphone, the display provides vivid digital content, and with dynamic tone mapping, you'll see a wider range of color for a brilliant, realistic picture.
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner: By just touching your screen, an in-display sensor reads the 3D contours of your physical thumbprint for improved anti-spoofing, and it even unlocks in extreme sunlight and in cold temperatures from any angle (not available on Galaxy S10e).
- Epic Camera: A full kit of pro lenses and an ultra-wide, 123 degree panoramic field of view, similar to the human eye, ensures you can effortlessly capture professional quality photos.
- Intelligent Performance: The new AI software automatically optimizes battery, CPU, RAM, and even device temperature based on how you use your phone, and continues to learn and get better over time. It can even learn how you use your device to launch your most frequently used apps faster.
- All-Day Intelligent Battery2: A smarter battery optimizes usage based on how you live, to deliver an intuitive and energetic peak performance around the clock.
- Wireless PowerShare: Wirelessly charge your Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch Active or even a friend's phone3 just by placing them on the back of your Galaxy S10 device.
"We want our customers to get the most out of their phones, so we provide a strong and fast network that keeps up with their lifestyle and works where they need it," said Mark Vitale, senior director of product management and device strategy. "With the Galaxy S10, Samsung has certainly raised the bar for smartphone capabilities, and we are offering our loyal customers a great deal right out of the gate. We can't wait for them to experience this next generation of Galaxy at an unbeatable price.
Customers who purchase the Galaxy S10, S10+ or S10e at U.S. Cellular can take advantage of the company's exclusive Unlimited with Payback plans that pay customers back for data they don't use. Customers will get paid back $10 per month when they use less than 3GB of data per line, so a family of four can save up to $40 per month. U.S. Cellular will offer the Galaxy S10e for $25 per month (128 GB) and $28.33 per month (256 GB), Galaxy S10 for $30 per month (128 GB) and $38.33 per month (512 GB), and Galaxy S10+ for $33.33 per month (128 GB), $41.66 per month (512 GB) and $53.33 per month (1 TB), all on 30 month equipment installment plans.
1Offer requires new qualifying smartphone purchase on a 30-month retail installment contract with $0 Down and 0% APR and Device Protection+. New customers: Total Plan required. Current Customers: Unlimited Plus Plan and upgrade eligibility required. Discount comes via a monthly bill credit. Credit approval required. Taxes and charges such as USF and RCRF apply. Unlimited Plus Plan(s) automatically shift to 2G when each line reaches 25GB. Additional terms apply. See uscellular.com for details.
2Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice and data usage.
3Wireless PowerShare limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. May not work with certain accessories, covers or other brand devices. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
About U.S. Cellular
U.S. Cellular is the fifth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier offers coverage where the other carriers don't and a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers' lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. To learn more about U.S. Cellular, visit one of its retail stores or uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with U.S. Cellular on Facebook.com/uscellular, Twitter.com/uscellular and YouTube.com/uscellularcorp.
For more information, contact:
Katie Frey, U.S. Cellular