UScellular wants our associates to thrive, not only in their professional life, but on a personal level which is why we provide access to resources and programs that encourage overall health and personal growth. Our health benefits extend to spouses/domestic partners and children, as well as eligible children of domestic partners and other dependents, including:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans. In 2022, 88% of associates participated
- 131 of associates received paid parental leave benefits in 2022
- Short-term and long-term disability
Financial well-being is a key component to overall health, which is why we support our associates through a variety of opportunities, like:
- A 401(k) savings plan: associate participation was at 96% in 2022.
- Tuition assistance for full-time and part-time associates, available after 3 months of continuous service.
- In 2022, 80% of associates received a contribution
- All employees are eligible for a pension following their second calendar year of employment
- Nearly $2 million spent on educational assistance
Providing these benefits and services are just some of the many ways we show support for our associates.
Read more at: Benefits at US Cellular Careers
UScellular Listed on Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption's 100 Best Adoption-Friendly WorkplacesTM
UScellular is leading the way in providing adoption and foster care benefits to help our associates become parents through adoption or foster care. The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption recognized our program because it includes financial assistance of up to $10,000 in qualifying expenses per adoption after three months of service, and six weeks of paid parental leave to associates, who have worked for at least six months, when growing their family by birth or adoption. Associates also have free premium access to Care.com, the world's largest network of care providers, and more.