Total Rewards Page 2
UScellular wants our associates to thrive, not only in their professional life, but on a personal level which is why we provide access to resources and programs that encourage overall health and personal growth. Our health benefits extend to spouses/domestic partners and children, as well as eligible children of domestic partners and other dependents, including:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans. In 2022, 88% of associates participated
- 131 of associates received paid parental leave benefits in 2022
- Short-term and long-term disability
Financial well-being is a key component to overall health, which is why we support our associates through a variety of opportunities, like:
- A 401(k) savings plan: associate participation was at 96% in 2022.
- Tuition assistance for full-time and part-time associates, available after 3 months of continuous service.
- In 2022, 80% of associates received a contribution
- All employees are eligible for a pension following their second calendar year of employment
- Nearly $2 million spent on educational assistance
Providing these benefits and services are just some of the many ways we show support for our associates.
Read more at: Benefits at US Cellular Careers