UScellular Offers Preorders for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Smartphones
CHICAGO (Feb. 1, 2023) – Preorders are now open at UScellular for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23. Customers can preorder online at uscellular.com or in UScellular retail stores.
Here are the highlights:
What colors and sizes are available at UScellular?
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra and Galaxy S23+ are available in Phantom Black, Cream, Green and Lavender in 256 and 512 GB sizes.
- The Galaxy S23 is available in Phantom Black, Cream, Green and Lavender in 128 and 256 GB sizes.
What are the available deals?
- For a limited time, UScellular is offering the Galaxy S23 for free for new and qualifying current customers on select unlimited plans (or the equivalent discount off a Galaxy S23 Ultra or Galaxy S23+).1
- Customers who preorder at UScellular are eligible to receive a free storage upgrade. Customers can get the 256 GB device for the cost of the 128 GB device, or the 512 GB device at the cost of the 256 GB device.2 Details are at www.samsung.com/us/promotions.
- For a limited time, UScellular is offering $100 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch5, Watch5 Pro, Watch4 & Watch4 Classic (while supplies last).
What are the cool features?
- Superior Camera – Improved Nightography capabilities transform how the Galaxy S series optimizes photos and videos in a wide range of ambient conditions. The Galaxy S23 Ultra offers Samsung Galaxy’s most advanced camera system with a 200MP high resolution camera.
- Premium Design – All the Galaxy S23 series’ new standard-setting innovations are housed within a striking design that advances Samsung’s sustainability commitment. The Galaxy S23 series is the first to market with Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2, which adds heightened durability for long-term use and is designed with an average of 22 percent recycled content.3
- Powerful Performance – The Snapdragon® 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy enables unprecedented performance while Galaxy S23 Ultra’s 5,000mAh battery4 lasts more than 20% longer making it great for gaming.5
- Connected Life with S Pen – On Galaxy S23 Ultra, Google Meet paired with Samsung Notes and the embedded S Pen now make video calls even more collaborative. With Google Meet live sharing, participants can simultaneously co-edit a document from each of their Android devices, rather than sharing screens.6
When will it be available for purchase?
- Preorders are open now through Feb. 16, and all devices will be available for purchase on Feb. 17.
What else do I need to know?
- UScellular has price protected all of its plans, guaranteeing to not raise a customer’s rate plan price through at least the end of 2024.
- For more news and information about UScellular, go to newsroom.uscellular.com.
1Requires smartphone purchase via 36-month installment contract, eligible postpaid service plan, and paperless billing. Paid via 36 monthly bill credits. Qualifying trade-in of = >$5 required. Taxes, fees and additional terms apply. See UScellular.com for details.
2Requires smartphone purchase via 36-month installment contract.
3Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus® 2 is incorporated into front screen and back cover of Galaxy 23 series.
4Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,855mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.
5Compared to Galaxy S22 Ultra. Based on internal Samsung lab tests. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
6S pen support is only available on Galaxy S23 Ultra among Galaxy 23 series. Users are required to log in both their Samsung and google account to their device.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to help customers stay connected to the things that matter most. The Chicago-based carrier provides a strong, reliable network supported by the latest technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers’ lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. Through its After School Access Project, the company has pledged to provide hotspots and service to help up to 50,000 youth connect to reliable internet. Additionally, UScellular has price protected all of its plans, promising not to increase prices through at least the end of 2024. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, visit newsroom.uscellular.com.