Preorder the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Series at UScellular Today
UScellular’s presale for the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G begins today online at uscellular.com and in retail stores. For a limited time, customers who switch to UScellular can get the Galaxy S21 5G for free (or the equivalent discount off a Galaxy S21+ 5G or Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G) with no trade-in or plan requirement and no activation fee. Current customers who upgrade or add a line can receive $400 off any of the three devices, also with no trade-in or plan requirement and no activation fee.1
The new flagship Galaxy S21 5G series features an iconic design, an epic pro-grade camera for users of any skill level and the most advanced processor ever in a Galaxy device. Additionally, between Jan. 14 and Jan. 28, anyone who preorders can get a $100 Samsung Credit with a Galaxy S21 5G, a $150 Samsung Credit with a Galaxy S21+ 5G and a $200 Samsung Credit with a Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. Go to www.samsung.com/us/promotions for more information.2
All Galaxy S21 5G smartphones connect to UScellular’s 5G network that is included for free on all plans, and UScellular customers in parts of 18 states across the country are currently covered by the company’s 5G network.
“We are excited to introduce the iconic Samsung Galaxy S21 5G series to anchor our growing 5G device portfolio. Packed with the latest technology, including 5G, a state-of-the-art camera and unique user experiences, these devices are a great new option for customers at a variety of price points,” said Kyle Bedtelyon, director of the device and accessory portfolio at UScellular. “As we continue to bring our 5G network to cities and towns of all sizes across the country, we will also provide our customers the latest devices that can keep them connected to the people, businesses, educational tools and information they need.”
UScellular is offering the Galaxy S21 5G with a 6.2-inch3 display in Phantom Gray (128GB and 256GB), Phantom White (128GB), Phantom Violet (128GB) and Phantom Pink (128GB); the Galaxy S21+ 5G with a 6.7-inch3 display in Phantom Black (128GB and 256GB), Phantom Silver (128GB) and Phantom Violet (128GB); and the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with a 6.8-inch3 display in Phantom Black (128GB, 256GB and 512GB) and Phantom Silver (128GB).
The Galaxy S21 5G series features an all-new Contour Cut Camera housing that seamlessly blends into the device’s metal frame for a sleek, yet striking, aesthetic. Some of the other cutting-edge features include:
- 8K Video Capabilities: Capture cinema-quality video that’s super sharp, super clear and as close to reality as it gets. Plus, with 8K snap video, frames can be turned into detailed, high-resolution still photos that are easily shared.
- Multiple Ways to Record: Slide into the director’s chair and create share-ready videos with multi-camera recording and automatic pro-style effects. Director’s View lets users switch camera angles in real time, while Vlogger View records front and back simultaneously. With Single Take, users can create short and shareable GIFs and movies all in one take.4
- Improved Space Zoom: Space Zoom is the most powerful zoom on a Galaxy smartphone – 100x on the Galaxy 21 Ultra 5G and 30x on the Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G – and allows users to zoom in from afar or magnify details of something nearby, while Zoom Lock helps keep the shot in the frame.
- Hyperfast Processor: Experience the latest and most advanced smartphone chipset yet in a Galaxy for greater speed, energy efficiency5, and advanced computing capabilities to support 5G connectivity.
- S Pen Experience: For the first time on any S Series device, Samsung is bringing the fan favorite S Pen experience to the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G with Wacom’s technology6. From drawing to note-taking to editing photos and signing documents, users can unlock the power of the S Pen on the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
UScellular will also offer the new Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro in Phantom Black and Phantom Silver online and in stores starting Jan. 29 for $199.99. These earbuds feature immersive sound, superior call quality, intelligent ANC and enhanced connectivity across devices – all packed into a modern and sleek design.
Pricing for the Galaxy S21 5G starts at $799.99 ($26.66 per month/30 months), Galaxy S21+ 5G starts at $999.99 ($33.33 per month/30 months) and Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G starts at $1,199.99 ($39.99 per month/30 months), before any applied promotional offers. All Galaxy S21 5G smartphones will be available for purchase on Jan. 29.
UScellular’s 5G network currently covers areas of California, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin. For more information about UScellular’s 5G network, devices and coverage map, please go to uscellular.com/5G.
1Limited Time Offer. New Customers: Offer requires credit approval, new smartphone plan, port-in and new qualifying smartphone purchase on a 30-month retail installment contract with $0 down and 0% APR. Current Customers: Offer requires credit approval, new smartphone plan, upgrade eligibility or new line, and new qualifying smartphone purchase on a 30-month retail installment contract with $0 down and 0% APR. Discount comes via a monthly bill credit. Taxes, fees (such as USF and RCRF) and additional terms apply.
2Limited time, while supplies last.
3Display measurements are diagonal, and actual viewable area is less due to rounded corners and camera hole punch.
4Single Take captures images and video up to 15 seconds.
5Compared to Galaxy S20
6S Pen sold separately.
5G not available in all areas. Visit uscellular.com/coverage-map for coverage details.
UScellular is the fourth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier is building a stronger network with the latest 5G technology and offers a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers' lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. It is ranked #1 in the North Central Region in the J.D. Power 2020 Wireless Network Quality Performance Study – Volume 2. To learn more about UScellular, visit one of its retail stores or www.uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with UScellular on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
For more information, contact: