Pre-order Your Samsung Galaxy Note9 at U.S. Cellular and Get $150 Back
CHICAGO (Aug. 9, 2018)
U.S. Cellular will kick off pre-orders for the new super powerful Samsung Galaxy Note9 on Aug. 10, and anyone who purchases it on a new line of service will receive $150 back in bill credits1. U.S. Cellular will offer the Galaxy Note9 in Ocean Blue and Lavender Purple, and it will be available to purchase in-store and at uscellular.com on Aug. 24. Additionally, anyone who pre-orders the Galaxy Note9 between Aug. 10 and Aug. 24 can receive either AKG noise cancelling wireless headphones ($299 retail value) or a unique Fortnite Galaxy Skin and 15,000 V-Bucks ($150 retail value) for free – or get both for just $99 ($449 retail value)2. This promotion will last for a limited time only, while supplies last, and consumers can visit www.samsung.com/us/promotions for more information.
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is the best Galaxy Note device yet, with a new S Pen with Bluetooth connectivity for the first time ever and the largest battery, display and storage of any Note smartphone. To help ensure customers get the most out of their purchase, for a limited time and while supplies last, U.S. Cellular is offering up to $70 off Samsung Gear Wearables with the option for zero percent financing for 12 months.
"For anyone who wants to increase productivity both in and away from the office, the Galaxy Note9, with its array of upgraded features, is the device for you. Its fast processor gives you rapid response, gaming, streaming, loading and downloads, making it the perfect multi-tasking device," said Mark Vitale, senior director of product management and device strategy at U.S. Cellular. "We want our customers to be able to use their Galaxy Note9 however and wherever they want, so we provide an award-winning network and unlimited plans with no hidden fees, ensuring that there are no surprises when they receive their bill."
Key Features Of The Galaxy Note9 Include:
- New S Pen: The S Pen gives you an entirely new way to use your Note and now features Bluetooth connectivity. Advance through digital presentations, take group photos, play and pause music and more.
- Intelligent Camera: Galaxy Note9's rear camera identifies elements, like scene and subject, to instantly optimize photos. Paired with Flaw Detection that immediately notifies users of common errors like lens smudge, blurry images or closed eyes, the new features take the work out of getting the perfect picture.
- All Day Performance: Galaxy Note9 includes an all-day battery that's the largest ever on a Galaxy Note phone. You need a phone that can keep up – stream, surf, talk and text from morning to night .
- Ultimate Storage: Store more and delete less with 128GB or 512GB of base storage for your favorite photos, videos and apps. Galaxy Note9 supports expandable memory3 and is 1TB ready.
- Premium Experiences: The device has stereo speakers tuned by AKG and support Dolby Atmos®, a 6.4-inch edge-to-edge Infinity Display and the ability to transform into a PC-like experience with Samsung DeX using an HDMI Adapter. Galaxy Note9 also has fast wired and wireless charging4, IP68 water and dust resistance5 and Samsung services such as Samsung Health and Samsung Pay.
U.S. Cellular customers can save $180 per year versus Verizon on a single unlimited line with the company's Total Plans with No Hidden Fees - no activation fees, no monthly device connection charges, no phone upgrade fees and no data overage fees. Additionally, customers who refer their friends to U.S. Cellular can earn up to $200 per account when their friends activate a smartphone on a Total Plan.
1Offer requires new qualifying smartphone line and Device Protection+. Discount comes via a monthly bill credit. Credit approval required.
2Offer ends 08/23/18. Requires online registration on the Shop Samsung application. Visit https://samsungpromotions.com/ for more information. Ships from Samsung. While supplies last. Restrictions apply. See in-store materials for details. AKG Headphones ($299 RP) Game Bundle ($150 RP) Both ($449 RP).
4Charger sold separately
5Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet.
Unlimited Data Plan(s) will stream at speeds of up to 3 Mbps and will automatically shift to 2G when each line reaches 22GB. Taxes and charges such as USF and RCRF apply. Additional terms apply. See uscellular.com for details.
About U.S. Cellular
U.S. Cellular is the fifth-largest full-service wireless carrier in the United States, providing national network coverage and industry-leading innovations designed to elevate the customer experience. The Chicago-based carrier offers coverage where the other carriers don't and a wide range of communication services that enhance consumers' lives, increase the competitiveness of local businesses and improve the efficiency of government operations. For the fifth time in a row, U.S. Cellular has the Highest Wireless Network Quality Performance, according to J.D. Power's twice-annual U.S. Wireless Network Quality Performance Study, and 99 percent of customers have access to 4G LTE speeds. To learn more about U.S. Cellular, visit one of its retail stores or uscellular.com. To get the latest news, promos and videos, connect with U.S. Cellular on Facebook.com/uscellular, Twitter.com/uscellular and YouTube.com/uscellularcorp.
For more information, contact:
Katie Frey, U.S. Cellular
E mail: email@example.com